Monday, July 25, 2011

Daily Question

What a FABULOUS first day we had! I will post pictures and tell you all about it later tonight. Each day, I post a question for you and your child to answer on this blog. Every little girl that answers will get a Fancy Nancy sticker the very next day!
To answer, click below on "Post a Comment". It is easiest to answer as "Anonymous", just please remember to sign your child's name.

Our first question is...
Fancy Nancy loves to be fancy. Who is the "fanciest" person that you know?

8 comments:

  1. "My mommy is the fancies person I know. She just acts and...you know....looks so fancy!" (Mylie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin Vivi is the fanciest person I know. She loves to dress up like a princess almost as much as I do! (Jenna)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend Ella Jerrier is the fanciest person I know! From Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mommy is the fanciest person I know!! From Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cousin Kennedy is fancy because she has dress-up clothes (Callie)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend Toni is the fanciest person I know because she always wears fancy stuff to school.

    ~ Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend Ella is the fanciest person I know". Love Saxon

    ReplyDelete
  8. My auntie Maria dresses fancy!

    Sydney

    ReplyDelete